Monday, May 4, 2009

Sweetest Lady in the World

On April 29th, we celebrated my sweet grandmother's 88th birthday at Mariah's.  If you have never met this incredible lady then you're missing out.  She is one of the sweetest, most christian ladies you will ever meet in your life.  I've feel lucky to be able to call her my grandmother.  We had a fantastic night and enjoyed spending family time together.  Of course, we love to eat!
Grandmother opening her presents!
My three kiddos.....never can I get them all to look.
Grandmother blowing out her candles!
Caden and Carter trying to help her!  So sweet!
Caden cheesing for me!
Me and my hubby.....after kids we don't get to many pics alone
Cousin Adam lovin' on Caden
My mom and me~
Grandmother and two of her daugthers
Erin took this pic of the three of us......Traci had put lipstick all over Ella

Caden, Ella, and me with the best grandmother in the world.
Grandmother's beautiful cake from Riley's...anyone notice the 
big smear in the front of it.  Ella just had to try the icing.


Tomorrow's Caden's first t-ball game.  I'll be posting some pics on that soon!  It should be really funny watching 10 four years olds playing in the dirt!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment