Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ella's first debut


Not much going on in the Whittle World, just surviving another week of school and counting down the days til summer vacation.  We are sure busy people around here.  Caden had t-ball practice tonight so Mike took him and  I stayed home to keep the twins and cook dinner.  We had a good night together watching Barney and letting them help me cook.  If that's what you call it.  
Anyways, my friend Lindsey came by and we decided to let Ella try on her dance recital dress.  I'm trying to convince Ella it's really pretty and comfortable.  She's not buying my speech, but she did let Lindsey get some really good shots.  These were just taken outside quickly to try to persuade her to want to wear it.  I know it's itchy, but we've got to get her in that dress before the recital comes in May.  Just thought I'd share some of the snapshots of Ella in her pretty little dress.....and of course she snapped a few of my two handsome little men.
Hope you all have a great Friday!







post signature

1 comment:

  1. AH, SHE IS ADORABLE...IT LOOKS ITCHY BUT RUB LOTION ON HER WHEN SHE DOES IT, SO IT WON'T BE SO BAD, OK...THE BOYS LOOK LIKE BOYS!! HANDSOME AND LOVEABLE!

    VICKI C.

    ReplyDelete