Monday, April 20, 2009

Road Trip over Spring Break!

I am new to this blog thing.  Soooooooo....this will only be the first half of our Spring Break trip. I am going to try to catch you all up on our Whittle World happenings, but you'll have to be patient I am still learning.  This was the first time we had taken a long road trip with all three of the babies.  Not too bad for our first trip.  I was pretty proud of them, considering we   ( oh I mean Mike because I didn't drive a single mile) did drive about 9 hours in one day.


We finally made it to our first destination which was " The Great Wolf Lodge" in Concord, NC to meet my sister and her family.  Oh how excited the kids were to see each other.  Mike and I were pretty excited to see everyone too.  It was a great time had by all!  We
 would definitely recommend this little getaway to others.  So much to do with the family.

The kids got ready to head down to the waterpark.  It was really cool and not crowded at all.

Then the big boys got some special swords or wands...whatever you call them.....and went on a little treasure hunt.  They really had a great time looking for all the clues.  Oh by the way, Carter thinks he has a special sword.
It was a fabulous weekend with Heather and her family.  We can't wait til they move back here with us.  I'll close tonight with a few snapshots taken at the lodge.  Tomorrow I'll post on our adventure to the next destination.  Stay tuned!
Little Miss Priss...cheesing...

Mike and I
Me and my sister
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment