Monday, June 8, 2009

Caden's Preschool Graduation!

Wow!  I can't believe how long it's been since I posted anything.  As I look back, I know why. We have been so busy, yet having so much fun.  This is one of the greatest perks to being a teacher, we get to spend the summer with our families.  Well, lets see what's been going on since I last posted.  Caden graduated Preschool......whew........I know.  I can't believe it!  He's going to be in kindergarten next year.  He's grown up so much, and wow what a great kid he is. He helps me around here so much, and is the best big brother to the twins.  I'm proud of him!  I can only imagine all the great things he'll do!  I sure will miss seeing his face everyday next year at school, but I know he'll be in a great school with great teachers.  His little personality is so great, I'm sure he'll have tons of friends by the end of the first day of school.  We're going to enjoy every minute of this summer and treasure our time together.


Here are a few pics from that day!  This is Caden's class.  He's had so much fun playing with these kiddos and will miss them next year, when he attends Briarwood!

This is Caden's best buddy -Aiden.  They're two peas in a pod.  I think they had the teachers fooled.


Mommy and Caden.  Thought I might cry, but I didn't.  I sure will miss my lil man being at school with me everyday.  He's such a sweet kid....I know he's mine, but he is!


Caden and his preschool certificate.....


Caden was chosen to hold the flag, during the ceremony.  



Caden with his teachers.  I think they did a little bit of spoiling him rotten.  Thanks guys!!


After school was out, Caden had his last soccer game, soccer team gathering, and t-ball games. We've also been swimming several times at the pool and lake, and last night we went to the drive in movies to see UP!  We're having a great summer so far.  I promise I'll post more often. We've got so many memories to make.

Have a great Monday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment